At A Nails & Spa, we take our social responsibility on the community very seriously and committed to doing everything we can prioritizing the health and safety of all our guests & staff. We have been working tirelessly to implement experiences with enhancing health and safety policies in place. Our operations will be structured to accommodate all government regulations and practices to the ever-evolving of the pandemic.
Self health check?
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- severe difficulty breathing (e.g., struggling for each breath, speaking in single words)
- severe chest pain
- having a very hard time waking up
- feeling confused
- lost consciousness
- shortness of breath at rest
- inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
- chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of your current respiratory illness
Are you experiencing any of the following ?
- chills, fever
- painful swallowing
- stuffy nose,sore throat ,runny nose
- on set of cough or woesening of chonic cough
- shortness of breat or difficukty breathing
- muscle or joint ache
- feeling unwell, fatigue or severe exhaustion
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or unexplained loss of appetite
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
In the past 14 days, did you return from travel outside of Canada, or did you have close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
All staff and customers will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and after the completion of every service.
All staff and customers will be required to wear a face mask upon entry and throughout their entire visit inside our salon. Protective screen has been installed at all our workstations.
We are limiting the number of customers inside our store. We kindly ask that you attend your appointment alone, but we understand circumstances are unavoidable. We ask that you let us know that arrangements can be made. .
Our technician will be assigned a work station to limited shared space.
Arriving on time
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your booked appointment with our designated waiting area capacity has reduced to one person. Should our technicians to be running behind schedule you be notified in advance through phone, text, or email of the delay.
We will continue to enhance cleaning throughout the salon. All high traffic and workstations (tables, chairs, LED lamps, surface) are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected medical sterilizers approved by AHS after each use. The salon received a deep cleaning at the end of the workday. We continue to provide hand sanitizer at workstation and reception and strongly encourage all staff and customers to utilize. All manicure & pedicure related supplies such as buffers, files, cotton/mini paper towel, foils, flip, flops, toe separators, foot scrubs etc are one-time use and disposed after each use.
What to expect
A Nails & Spa
3003 Center Street N.W. Calgary,Alberta, CA
© A Nails & Spa. All Rights Reserved